“According to a recent report from Grand View Research, it is estimated that the RPA market, which was valued globally at $125.2 million in 2015, will grow to be $8.75 billion by 2024.” – Grand View Research
While the technology is not new, RPA has become the hottest topic in technology over the last several years. It’s not surprising that many organizations are struggling to find a starting point that will drive the highest ROI given the vastness of tasks and processes that need to be automated. Additionally, how should organizations think about the many players in the space and align their investment with the right technology partner? Join Francis Carden, VP of Robotics & Transformation, and Ying Chen, Head of Product Marketing, Pega 7 Platform, for a practical conversation on these and many more questions including:
- What is RPA and how is it used?
- Why the buzz around RPA when the technology is NOT new?
- How to drive the fastest ROI for RPA?
- How to drive new and recurring value into existing RPA investments?
- How to sift through the multitude of options from the market?